- Aptitude – Discovery Sport is a bold take on Discovery DNA and boasts impressive all-terrain capability
- Versatility – With versatility at its core, the interior has been designed to meet the challenges of an active lifestyle with a practical 5+2 seat profile and 40:20:40 split-folding second row seats
- Relaxed sitting – Discovery Sport seats look great and offer slide and recline functionality in the second row
- Premium materials – A choice of colors with premium seat material available to suit all tastes
- Power – Available with a choice of 2.0l turbocharged petrol and 2.0l turbocharged diesel with a 48V mild hybrid system
- Advanced air filtration – Cabin air purification with PM2.5 air filtration monitors indoor air quality and filters out harmful particles for improved well-being
- Smart storage – Discovery Sport makes the most of its versatile interior which has been upgraded to optimize interior space, offer better storage of small items in all three rows
- At the price of ₹ 71.39 lakh, Ex Showroom. Visit www.landrover.fr for more details
Bombay, 29 years olde JULY 2022 (GPN): Jaguar Land Rover India has announced the start of deliveries for the 2023 model year Discovery Sport in India. The Discovery Sport is available with a choice of a 2.0l turbocharged petrol engine producing 184kW and 365Nm of torque or a 2.0l turbocharged diesel engine producing 150kW and 430Nm of torque. Available in the R-Dynamic SE model, the Discovery Sport comes with a 5+2 seat configuration.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director of Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said“The Discovery Sport embodies the DNA of the Discovery brand through its exemplary versatility in design and engineering capabilities.”
The Discovery Sport is highly versatile and practical, making life a little easier and more enjoyable thanks to its practical improved 5+2 seating arrangement with 40:20:40 split-folding second-row seats.
The Discovery Sport has a cargo space capacity that allows up to 157* liters of wet volume. This equates to a dry capacity of 115* litres, measured across solid blocks with the second and third rows stowed you can increase the storage capacity to 1,794* litres. The dry capacity reaches 1,574* litres.
With its technological capability, Discovery Sport exceeds expectations with ease
- ClearSight Interior Mirror:
With the ClearSight interior rearview mirror, one can enjoy a clear view no matter who or what is behind the vehicle.
With Pivi Pro2, passengers will be accompanied by the latest in-car artificial intelligence, offering features such as the self-learning navigation system, for a fully connected journey.
Standard features on Pivi Pro2 include:
– 25.40 cm (10) Touch screen
– Newly designed interface
– Apple CarPlay®2
– Android Auto™3
With 12 speakers, a dual-channel subwoofer and 400W of amplified power, the Meridian Sound System lets you enjoy an incredibly smooth, clean and stress-free performance.
- CAB AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM WITH PM 2.5 FILTER
Nanoe™ ionization improves driver and passenger well-being. By activating the PURIFY button, the specially designed filter captures fine particles from the outside air, such as PM 2.5 and airborne allergens such as dust and pollen.
The Discovery Sport is built on Land Rover’s premium transverse architecture which, combined with the latest off-road technology, ensures that it is an SUV designed to take its users anywhere and everywhere in complete safety. .
Terrain Response 2 monitors driving conditions and takes this award-winning system to the next level, automatically selecting the most appropriate drive mode.
The Discovery Sport has an unrivaled paddling depth of 600mm. Additionally, Wade Sensing can help users safely approach water crossings, alerting if deep water is approaching the vehicle’s maximum wading depth.
The Discovery Sport is the perfect off-road companion, the vehicle comes with some key features such as Hill Descent Control, Off-Road Progress Control and Clearsight Ground View. Available with 3D Panoramic Camera, ClearSight Ground View5 can effectively help see “through” the Discovery Sport hood and display multiple exterior views, including the vehicle’s underside and wheels, while driving.
To find out more about the new Discovery Sport, visit www.landrover.fr
* Wet volume is the industry standard, which is measured by filling the loadspace with liquid. The dry volume is measured with solid blocks (200 x 50 x 100 mm), indicating the amount of practical space in the vehicle.
1Subject to local regulations. If dual or varifocal users cannot easily adjust focus on the ClearSight digital rearview mirror image, they can switch back to rearview mode at any time.
2Your car is prepared for Apple CarPlay. Services offered by Apple CarPlay are subject to feature availability in your country, please see https://www.apple.com/in/ios/feature-availability/#apple-carplay for more information.
3Your car is prepared for Android Auto. The services offered by Android Auto depend on the availability of features in your country, please see https://www.android.com/auto/ for more information.
4Always check the route and get out before wading.
5ClearSight Ground View depends on the 3D panoramic camera. The image is not live. Check the surroundings for safety. Subject to local regulations.- ENDS.