“Our MI Protection division aims to increase our collective autonomy in healthcare by developing leading expertise in Canada, in the design and manufacture of specialized protective equipment for public health authorities, hospitals, CHSLDs, nursing homes and any organization needing to protect the health environment of their employees as part of their operations ”, specifies Vincent Houle, president of MI Protection. “The Dorma99 respirator is an excellent product, and we will continue to improve its functionality and use practices for the benefit of users and with a circular economy perspective.”
The Dorma99 respirator not only offers optimal protection thanks to its airtightness and its high performance filter that blocks 99% of particles, but it also stands out by ensuring:
- Easy breathing: Its filtering surface is three times larger than that of the standard N95 mask.
- Voice clarity: Clearer communication is possible thanks to the shape of its shell, which emphasizes the voice, and its translucent surface through which facial expressions are partially visible.
- Better ergonomics: The mask was designed by a maxillofacial specialist, using a biocompatible thermoplastic, more comfortable to wear against the face. It also has adjustable straps that prevent fogging of goggles and visors.
- Easy to reuse several times: The mask can be disinfected at least 50 times and is equipped with a QR code tracking system.
- Ecologically responsible: This fully recyclable mask is a sustainable alternative to disposable masks by significantly reducing waste.
The characteristics of the Dorma99 make it a prime tool for demanding and high risk workplaces, such as healthcare, industrial and construction environments. For example, the ventilator reduces absences due to work-related illness and fatigue, facilitates interaction with patients, citizens and colleagues, increases worker comfort and performance, enables prolonged use, reduces waste and encourages circular economy.
With the help of its scientific and healthcare partners, MI Protection’s multidisciplinary team will continue to develop and market the Dorma99 respirator and expand its range of protection products over the next few years by partnering with financial partners. to support its growth.
About MI protection
The mission of MI Protection, a division of MI Integration, is to develop and manufacture durable and high-performance products to protect the health and improve the safety of people in all environments where there are health risks, including healthcare. health, construction and municipal services. For more information: mi-integration.com/en/mi-protection/
About MI integration
For more than 30 years, MI Integration has been a leader in the design and manufacture of molds and injection molds, primarily for automotive sealing systems and protective equipment for the defense industry. Its R&D department was created more than ten years ago to increase its engineering expertise in order to develop more efficient, more sustainable products that optimize the value chain. For more information: mi-integration.com/en/
SOURCE MI Protection
Information: Daniel Granger, T. 514-840-7990, M. 514-232-1556, [email protected]; Charlotte Blanche, M. 514-914-0593, [email protected]; Maude Charest, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, MI Protection, [email protected], M: (819) 238-7555