Maharashtra FYJC Admission: The Maharashtra State Council will close the first come, first served cycle on Monday, November 22, 2021. This cycle is organized to provide admissions for the 2021-22 academic year. The deadline for registering new students, completing the Part 1 application form, verifying the form at DyDE ends on Monday, November 22, 2021. Applicants can also opt for cancellation of admission and abandonment of vacant quota seats until November 22, 2021.
“From 11/23/2021, online admission cancellation requests will be sent to DyDE by Jr Colleges and DyDE n will contact affected students and cancel admission from DyDE login,” a said an official statement from the Maharashtra State Board. .
The notification further added: “This admission cycle will be the LAST CHANCE for a student to be admitted to the 11th standard for the year 2021-2022, after which the admission process for the current year will be ended.”
Maharashtra FYJC admissions: first come, first served around important dates
- Registration of new students must be done between November 16 and November 22, 2021
- Registration for the Deputy Director of Education must be done between November 23 and November 30, 2021
- The quota admission and bifocal admission process must be completed between November 23 and November 30, 2021
Maharashtra tour, first come, first served: eligibility
- All students who have not been admitted to any college or cycle completed so far
- Matrix test and / or complementary exam passed (after result) students
- Applicants who received ATKT in Maharashtra SSC exams
- Applicants can also apply in the respective category of FCFS round on the basis of their merit scores
Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021: Here’s how to apply to FCFS
- Interested and eligible applicants should visit the official FYJC admissions website – 11thadmission.org.in.
- On the home page, applicants should select the location they are applying from (district / zone)
- Applicants will then be taken to another page where they should click on the link that reads: “Apply here for FCFS Round 3”.
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen, applicants must complete the required columns by entering the details and clicking on the submit option
- Applicants are encouraged to download and print the completed form for future references.