FYJC Admission 2022: The admissions process for FYJC Round 2 began today, August 7, 2022. Round 1 of the freshman college admissions process ended on Saturday. Completion of the CAP option part 2 of the option form started today and will end on August 9, 2022. Candidates can also complete the option form 1 from today.
According to reports, FYJC data processing for CAP allocation will begin on August 10 and end on August 11, 2022. Applicants should note that the FYJC Round 2 allocation list will be released on August 12, 2022. The selected quotas and waitlisted student lists will be released on August 12 by the junior college. The authorities will publish all the details on the official website – 11thamission.org.in. For the convenience of applicants, we have mentioned the step-by-step process to apply for FYJC admission 2022 below.
FYJC 2022 Admission: Check Important Dates
- Release date of vacant seats after Round 1 – August 7, 2022
- Round 2 Option Form Part-2 CAP Fill options. Part 1 can also be completed. Filling of Choice for Bifocal Intake – August 7, 2022
- Posting Jr. College cycle 2 stipend list on the portal.[DisplayofallottedJrCollegeforadmissioninstudent’sloginDisplayofallottedstudentslistinconcernedcollege’slogin-August122022[AffichageduJrCollegeallouépourl’admissiondanslaconnexiondel’étudiantAffichagedelalistedesétudiantsinscritsdansleloginducollègeconcerné-12août2022[DisplayofallottedJrCollegeforadmissioninstudent’sloginDisplayofallottedstudentslistinconcernedcollege’slogin-August122022
- Allocated students to confirm admission into the assigned Jr. College. Bifocal admissions can also be done – August 12-17, 2022
FYJC Admission Process 2022: Here’s How to Apply for FYJC Admission
- Step 1: Applicants must first visit the official website of – 11thadmission.org.in.
- Step 2: Complete the registration process
- Step 3: Next, select the region i.e. Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Nagpur or Amravati
- Step 4: Applicants are then required to login using User ID and Password.
- Step 5: Next, click on “Part 2 Form”.
- Step 6: Enter all relevant fields, pay the fee and click the submit button.
Here is the direct link to check the FYJC 2022 admission notification – CLICK HERE
Applicants should be aware that those who were awarded places in Round 1 will need to skip Round 2 and return in Round 3. Selected students who were not admitted are also eligible to participate in FYJC Round 2 Admissions . Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details regarding the Round 2 schedule.